Nationwide Distributor of False Deck Panels
Advanced Structures Corporation's False Deck Panels are made of a GRP/Nomex ™ construction with various decorative finishes such as Blue/Grey Matrix (BGM FDP), Cloud Nebula and Titanium EV. By updating your ship's false floors, you will be updating the look and feel of it too. We have years of experience in the industry and manufacture only the highest quality products. We can custom manufacture a wide variety of floor types to adhere to your exact specifications.
US NAVY APPROVED FALSE DECK PANEL
Each False Deck Panel is manufactured in strict accordance to Bath Iron Works Catalog No. 57015-012 as follows:
- .536-.500 thick, 48" x 96"
- Honeycomb Core: 3/16" cell, 6.0 lb. density with 20 mil 7642 fiberglass composite layers impregnated with 50% by weight Fire Retardant Phenolic resin
- MIL-A-25463 Non-Hydroscopic Adhesive
- Faced with customer specified decorative finish
- Bonded together as a composite structural panel
Certificate of Conformance based on Bath Iron Works approvals of Advanced Structures Corporation's Test Report ASTR-208 under Bath Iron Works Letter 1843-1/JRT dated 3/7/1991 and approval dated 4/11/1995.
Adhere to Nomex Regulations
Each false deck panel (FDP) is designed in accordance with Nomex regulations. Nomex is a registered trademark for flame-resistant products and has been a standard since the 1960s. It ensures the manufacturing of certain products are do so in a safe, reliable manner. Nomex is produced by a condensation reaction and is used where ever fire safety is required.
A false floor, also know as a raised floor, provides an elevated structural floor, which creates a hidden gap for the passage of electrical and mechanical services. It is commonly used in modern offices, command centers, and IT data centers. It has many benefits including creating a safer work environment for all those on board. It can be a worthwhile endeavor to upgrade your ship's false floors and deck panels.
False Deck Panel Part Numbers
- ASC9832BGSR - Blue/Grey Matrix 48" x 96" x 5/8"
- ASC10233BGSR - Blue/Grey Matrix 48" x 100" x 5/8"
- ASC9832CNBSR - Cloud Nebula 48" x 96" x 5/8"
- ASC10233CNBSR - Cloud Nebbula 48" x 100" x 5/8"
- ASC9832TEVSR - Titanium EV 48" x 96" x 5/8"
- ASC1420BFDS - Screw, False Deck, Machine, Flat Head, Grip 3/8” x 35/64”, ¼”– 2O UNC-2A X 7/8” LG, Black Plastic
- ASC1420BFDF - Ferrule, False Deck, 3/8”, Type 6/6, 7/8 OD HD CTSK INTL ¼-20 UNC-2B THD, For 100o FH Screw, 3/8” Dia x 35/64 LDA, Black Plastic
The False Deck Panel is constructed of composite plastic materials that require specific Fire, Smoke and Toxicity limitation for crew safety.
Trusted False Deck and Panel Manufacturer
Call Today For A Free FDP Quote
Advanced Structure Corp. specializes in a variety of MJ panels and false floors for the US Navy, such as GRP False Decks and the Nomex Deck Panel. We have years of manufacturing experience, making us trusted names in the industry. And for your convenience, we ship nationwide. For more information about any of our products or services, contact us today. The number to call for our office is 631-667-5000. The expert staff at Advanced Structures Corp. looks forward to helping you with your next job. We will answer any questions or concerns you may have about any of our products.