U.S. NAVY and COAST GUARD ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT M.J. DOORS
(MEETS GRADE A SHOCK TEST)
HONEYCOMB MATERIALS FOR SHIPBOARD APPLICATIONS
Advanced Structures' Ultra Lightweight Joiner Doors are constructed, tested and certified to be in complete compliance with NAVSHIPS drawing 805-4629248. This certification includes:
- use of MIL-SPEC materials
- approved bonding processes and procedures
- certification of qualification testing of toxic fume emissions, fire performance, water resistance and strength requirements, including a 200,000 cycle slamming test.
These doors are of all aluminum construction. Our Ultra Lightweight Doors meet Grade A Shock Test requirements.
Cost - All doors cost requirements are quoted on an individual basis.
COST - QUOTATION / ORDERING INFORMATION:
Customer should specify the following:
- Door Type (i.e. Type 1) and Sill Type (i.e. Sill Type A)
- Clear Opening Size (i.e. 26 x 75) Note- This is the daylight opening through the outer frame
- Swing (i.e. L.H.) Note- As looking at door that swings toward the viewer
- Finish (i.e. Prime only or Prime and Paint Beige Color # Fed Std. 595#23717)
- Options to be included (i.e. 4" fixed light, size III louver, door closer, latchset)
- Door Undercut, Note- 3/16" standard Type 2 or Type 3 doors, 1/2" standard Type 1 doors
- Advise if deck material steel or aluminum for Type 1 or Type 3 doors